Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Coming Home for the Summer...

You heard it right folks. It has finally been confirmed that I will, indeed, be going back to India for the summer. Right now, I am trying to look for an internship in Chandigarh. I will also be taking an online class with AU over the summer. Intro to Int'l Relations Research. It is a requirement and I do not want to waste my time taking such a class during my regular semesters.
 
As far as internships go, I have got in touch with AISEC Chandigarh and it looks like they might have something for me. Hopefully, I'd be able to get a job AND get academic credit for it. Too much hope, but a boy can dream, can't he?
On other fronts, I have a lot to blog about. Starting from Facebook's new policies, to AU's credit-hour policies, to AU's proposed changes to the Student Handbook, to various other news pieces around the world. If only I can find the time to write about alla this. hahaha

Exams are gonna start in two weeks and the end-of-semester craziness is in full swing. So, I think I should stop procrastinating and get back to studying.

~Bikram

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time in India! When do you think you'll be getting back to DC for next semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I'll be back in the first week of August...

    ReplyDelete