Saturday, April 10, 2010

South Park Takes on Facebook

American animated sitcom South Park took on Facebook a few days ago. With parodies, it explained how ridiculous Facebook, and its users, have become.

I blogged about Facebook a few months ago talking about how Facebook actually makes you unsocial. My view hasn't changed a bit since then. I still come across Facebook "friends" in real life having no idea that they know me. I am guilty of that sin as well. Having more than 1000 friends can make you like that. :D

So, a good blog put in a collection of South Park clips on Facebook. They are really good...check 'em out here

Oh, and South Park also took on Chatroulette. Here's the clip for that. Hilarious and relevant.




Hahaha...

~Bikram

P.S
I also don't wanna see dudes jacking off on CR. That's probably why I don't go there at all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment