Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aaaaargh!

You know, there are some things that irritate the hell out of me. I am not usually one to actively display too much emotion.......er, okay, I do do that a lot, but still. I think what I am about to tell you is one of my pet peeves. So, if you are one of the providers whom I shop for services and are reading this, sit up and take notice (which is unlikely).

I HATE WHEN YOU CHANGE MY SERVICES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Jesus! What's wrong with these service providers? Nowhere do I mention that I want something that is working perfectly fine changed, so why do you have to go ahead and make my life a living hell?

Let me tell you what happened. I have been using this credit card for the past 6 months. First off, I had to search high and low for a company that would even THINK about giving me a credit card. Some crap about me not having a credit history in the US. Er, excuse me dimwits? New to this country? New SSN? New everything? Ring any bells? Ring a ting ting!

So, I finally find a company that will give me a card to build my history. In short, they'll give me a card with a measly credit limit so that I can use it to look goody goody for the creditors. Anyway, two and a half weeks ago, while I am abroad, my card stops working for no apparent reason. I am like, WTF, mate?

Then, five days later, I receive an e-mail saying that the company has sent me a new card on an address that will not accept letters/mail until 10th August, and that I have to activate the new card. WTF?!

Today I receive another e-mail saying that I need to activate my card by 11th August to continue "enjoying uninterrupted services". Seriously, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

The previous card was working perfectly. I never put in a request for a change of card. I even called you and asked you what the eff was wrong and you told me this was routine? Like Hell! Why wasn't it not intimated to me beforehand. Why did it take you FIVE freakin' days to send an E-MAIL?! And WHY the HELL isn't my OLD card still WORKING?

Aaaaaargh! Now, if only they would increase my credit limit on the card without asking, I would not complain. At least they will be giving something in return for all the headache they are putting me through! Until then...

Aaaaargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment