Monday, May 25, 2009

God to me...

My good friend Manyu asked me to define God in my own words, so here it is... Well, according to me, God is someone you look to for support in times of need. He is one whom you ask for comfort in times of distress, and thank when happy. In short, He can be anyone. He can be your parents, your friends, your partner, or even your pet. He (and no, I am not being a chauvinist here) is actually a result of us humans' eternal quest for explanation of things we cannot understand and also of spiritual balance....

2 comments:

  1. u know... i'm not an atheist... but an agnostic.. and this, bix, is exactly how i feel about "GOD". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm....i hate to call HIM a HIM...i call it anyhthng but that....
    and yes! somehow my views about GOD match with yours....
    *phew*..SOMETHING that we DO agree on!.lolz:)
    anyway! welcme to the world of blogging!!!:)

    ReplyDelete