Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Punjab Police = NYPD?! WTF!!

Surprised at the title? I was too, when I saw the motto of the New York Police Department. Either the NYPD or the Punjab police have stolen their motto from one of them. Why? Let's see. NYPD's tag-line -----> Help us help you Punjab Police's Tag-line----> Help us to help you Can it get any more funny? It can...'cause I burst out laughing in the middle of the Subway station, garnering looks of bewilderment from my fellow passengers. I could actually hear them going in their heads, "This Indian with long hair has gone bonkers!!" As if this weren't tragedy enough, as soon as we exited the subway and made our way to the sightseeing agents, it started raining. Seriously, within 5 minutes of us talking to that person, it started raining, and not just raining, POURING!! Though, that agent gave me more reason to laugh....his name was Innocent....Yes, innocent. It isn't, obviously, spelled that way, but it did sound that way!! Well, the comedy wasn't over yet. Since we had a lot of time to kill, seeing as the rain was nowhere ready to stop, and we were in the Theater District, we decided to watch a movie. Now, I wanted to watch Ice Age 3D, but Dad put his foot down on animation movies. So, we decided to watch another movie instead. The movie, 'The Ugly Truth', looked to be promising in the first fifteen minutes (after the trailers, which took 15 minutes as well). But I think the Movie Gods were out to punish Dad for not letting me see Ice Age 3D......The movie's reel melted. It actually MELTED!! Like as in Pffft! And we could see the remnants of the destroyed reel on the screen. I even took a photo and will upload it as soon as I get my own Lappie...It was hilarious!! Well, since the rain didn't stop, we came back home and I am now typing this....We didn't get to see anything worthwhile, but it was a great fun!! w00t! Bikram

3 comments:

  1. bahaha! so funny! remind me of a certain incident i had had in the states when it was puring too! :P
    ps- i wanna see ice age 3d too! hmphh! *grunt grunt* told ya! u shudve packed me and taken me along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ... the best comedy short story .. well though its not a short story .. but real life !!!
    Superb .. keep writing more like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ Ibu....yeah, jaise tu fit aati!! :P

    Thanks mate.. :)

    ReplyDelete