Thursday, October 15, 2009

Myriad of thoughts....

Thoughts....how can one person have so many thoughts at a single point in time? It is kinda hard to fathom, when one stops to think about it, thereby giving that person more to think about. The bigger question, however, is how to put those thoughts in words. I always like to put my thoughts into words 'cause it gives me a clarity that wouldn't otherwise be there.
I guess I am rambling as I don't have much to put here. That brings me to the point - do I need to have a topic in order to blog? I mean, I can just ramble on and on pointlessly if I wanted to. I have had conversations with people where I have rambled on without much thought on what I was saying; the focus was just on keeping the conversation going. Is a blog much different than that? It is, after all, an online version of a personal journal, and if I can write pretty much anything in my journal, I can surely do the same with my blog.
So, do I have anything to talk about in this post? Not likely. Will I continue posting like this in the future? Probably, or probably not. What I do know is that it feels great to write again and I am glad that I have got my muse back. Writing has always been a great outlet for me and my thoughts. I felt lost without it and a huge part of me felt deprived.
So, with that said (or written), I am going to get back to my studying, 'cause I am sure that while writing is a great profession, it is not going to put food on my table!! ;-)
Ciao!
Bikram

No comments:

Post a Comment